Wondering how to make Nerds rope edibles? You’re not alone!
If you’re a fan of Nerds candy, then you’ll love this easy recipe for making Nerd rope edibles. This simple recipe only requires a few ingredients, and it’s a great way to enjoy your favorite candy in a new way.
Plus, the vibrant colors of the Nerds will make your edible rope look spectacular!
So gather up your supplies and get started on this fun project today. This recipe makes 5 servings of edibles.
Wondering about edibles dosing? Make sure to check out our dosing chart for edibles before consuming them!
If you’re looking for an edible that tastes homemade, make sure to try Galaxy Treats. This is the edibles brand we recommend, particularly if you’re in a region that only allows Delta 8 or Delta 9, and their Cosmic Krispies are beyond tasty!
What You Need to Make Nerds Rope Edibles:
- Aluminum Foil
- squeeze bottle
- 2 boxes nerds
- 1 cup gummy bears
- 1 tbsp cannabis tincture
- Microwave the gummy bears for 5 minutes at half power, or until the gummy bears are melted.
- Use aluminum foil to make a mold for the nerd ropes if you don’t have a mold. Fold it back and forth to form nooks for the nerd candies and gummy worms. The crease should be high enough so that the candies and gummies can fit without overflowing.
- Remove the melted gummy bears from the microwave. Combine the cannabis tincture with a spoon and mix thoroughly. Make sure all of the components are completely combined. Once everything has been well-combined, transfer it to a squeeze bottle.
- In each of the tin foil crannies, place some nerds. If you do not cover the bottom of the tin foil completely, the gummy mixture may get stuck to the foil.
- Using a squeeze bottle, squeeze the gummy over nerd candies to form ropes on top of nerd candies. Using all of the gummy mixtures, add the remaining nerds on top.
- The Nerds ropes should be kept in the freezer for one hour. Remove any excess nerds from the ropes. Carefully take away the ropes from the aluminum foil once they are hard.
That’s it! Your homemade edible nerd ropes are now ready to be enjoyed!
How to Make Nerds Rope Edibles FAQ
Are Nerds Rope edibles strong?
Yes, it’s a very effective and potent way to get high. Because of the packaging, be careful of any children or teenagers who may mistake it for real candies. They may eat it without knowing that there’s a lot of THC inside.
What are the ingredients for Nerds Ropes?
The ingredients of Nerds Ropes are dextrose, sugar, corn syrup, 2% or less of malic acid, gelatin, glycerin, natural flavors, confectioner’s glaze (lac-resin), citric acid, carnauba wax, carmine color, color added, blue 1, blue 1 lake, blue 2 lake, red 40, red 40 lake, yellow 5, yellow 5 lake, and yellow 6.
How much is a Nerds Rope edible?
On the street, a package of THC-dosed Nerds Rope might sell for anything from $15 to $40. It contains multiple doses of edibles.
Does Nerds Rope have gelatin?
Gelatin holds the rope together in Nerds Rope, which is composed of animal byproducts. The crimson coloring found in Nerds Rope may also be carmine, a crushed insect derivative that gives it its hue.
Who invented Nerds Rope?
In 1983, the Willy Wonka Candy Factory invented nerds, but Nestlé bought the firm five years later and began producing them.
Why are Nerds so good?
Nerds candies are crunchy, sweet, and sour. The flavor of each little piece is quite strong, making it quite satisfying to eat.
Closing on How to Make Nerds Rope Edibles
Nerds are a sweet treat that’s perfect for sharing with friends. And now, you can give your Nerds candies an interesting twist with this recipe! The vibrant colors of Nerds will make your edible ropes look spectacular. So gather up your supplies and get started on this fun project today! Don’t eat too much of it at one time!