All-inclusive marijuana trip packages to Denver, Colorado; what’s involved?
Marijuana is legal in Colorado, and as a result, the state has become a popular destination for those looking to enjoy the drug.
Whether you’re a first-time smoker or an experienced pothead, there are plenty of things to do in Denver that will let you enjoy the city while high. Here are some of our top recommendations.
Where to Find the Best 420 Vacations in 2022
The first thing you need to do when planning your trip is to find a reputable tour company that offers all-inclusive packages. This will save you a lot of time and hassle, as they will take care of all the details for you. Here are some of our top picks:
- My 420 Tours: My 420 Tours is the original cannabis tour company in Denver, and they offer a variety of all-inclusive packages that include everything from transportation to lodging and activities.
- The Green Choice: The Green Choice is a great option for those looking for an eco-friendly 420 vacation. Their all-inclusive packages include transportation, lodging, and a variety of activities, all of which are designed to be as sustainable as possible.
- Colorado Cannabis Tours: Colorado Cannabis Tours offers a variety of all-inclusive packages that include transportation, lodging, and activities. They also have a number of different options for those looking to add on extras like private tours and cannabis education classes.
420 Friendly Cabins in Denver, Colorado
Once you’ve booked your package, the next step is to figure out where you’ll be staying. Denver has many different 420-friendly accommodations, from hotels and Airbnbs to private cabins and more. Here are some of our top picks for 420-friendly cabins:
- Cabin in the Clouds: This cozy cabin is located just outside of Denver and offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains. It’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet.
- The Green Cabin: This charming cabin is located in the heart of Denver and is just a short walk from some of the city’s best dispensaries. It’s perfect for those who want to be close to the action.
- The High Country Cabin: This beautiful cabin is located in the mountains outside of Denver and offers stunning views of the surrounding area. It’s the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy silence and bliss.
FAQ About Denver Marijuana Trips
What states have bud and breakfast?
Marijuana is legal in Colorado, so you don’t need to worry about finding a bud and breakfast in Denver.
Where can I smoke in Denver?
You can smoke in most public places in Denver, as long as you’re not within 15 feet of a building. However, we recommend checking with your hotel or Airbnb first to make sure that smoking is allowed.
What is the meaning of 420 friendly?
“420 friendly” means that the person or place is okay with marijuana use.
What is there to do in Colorado for 420?
There are plenty of things to do in Colorado for 420, from visiting dispensaries and grow houses to taking tours of marijuana farms. There are also a number of 420-friendly events that take place throughout the year.
What time does the 420 Festival Start in Denver?
The 420 Festival usually starts around noon on April 20th. However, this can vary depending on the year.
Closing on Denver Colorado Marijuana Trips
Denver has become a popular destination for those looking to enjoy marijuana, thanks to its legal status and wide array of activities. Whether you’re a first-time smoker or an experienced pothead, there are plenty of things to do in Denver that will let you enjoy the city while high.
With so many options available, the hardest part of planning your trip will be deciding what to do first. So, what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!